Qware® Sandwich Bottom Casserole Pot’s tri-ply construction incorporates High Corrosion Resistance 21CT Stainless Steel, Aluminium Core and Magnetic Stainless Steel.
- The first layer of the tri-ply structure is 21CT Stainless Steel Body where it is designed for better food safety, as it not only enhances its durability, ease of maintenance and cleaning, but also ensure your food does not react chemically with the cookware.
- An aluminium core ensure superior heat conductivity evenly throughout the entire pot and eliminate hotspots to optimize cooking performance.
- While magnetic stainless steel bottom is induction compatible and well-suited on all kind of cooktops.
- Faster and More Efficient Cooking
Aluminium core provides greater heat conductivity and even heat distribution to eliminate hot spots.
- Food Grade 21CT Stainless Steel Body
Food Grade body to prevent food react chemically with the cookware.
- High Versatility
Magnetic stainless steel bottom makes it suitable for any Stovetop and Induction Cooker.
- Ergonomically Designed Loop Handle
Two stainless steel loop handles of Qware® Sandwich Bottom Casserole Pots keeps your hands farther from the heat source, thus allows for better leverage and easy handling.
- Riveted Plus Welded Handle
Qware® Sandwich Bottom Casserole Pots’s riveted plus welded stainless steel handles with dual rivets assure a rigid connection between the handle and the body of the stock pot, hence providing a firm grip and higher security, which enhance on safety in the kitchen.
- Perfectly Fit Lid Design
The flat lid that perfectly fits with Qware® Sandwich Bottom Casserole Pots is not only effective in retaining moisture while cooking, but it also helps in capturing heat, which consequently results in shorter cooking time.
- Easy to Clean
Qware® Sandwich Bottom Casserole Pots is dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for use on any type of stoves, including induction.
- This product is for cooking use only.
- Wash, rinse and dry this product before using it for the first time.
- Allow this product to cool down before washing and completely dry it before storing.
- Avoid the liquid or powder detergent containing bleach or acidic substance.
- Do not soak in highly acidic substance for a long period of time.
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food, you can put some water and mild detergent on this product & boil it to loosen stubborn stains.
- Keep out of reach of children.