When we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’, we mean Kitchen711.
We also refer to ‘personal information’ and by this we mean information which relates to or is obviously about you, or from which you can be identified.
- PROCESSSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about:
- your personal details (name, contact information, email address, company & user ID)
- visits to the Platform
- enquiries about our products or services
- information contained in enquiry or feedback
- information you provide in application forms, surveys or in feedback
to help us to process the order which you have made, and for us to assure and ascertain that you are the person paying for the products.
Kitchen711 does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
- USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information to:
- ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- notify you about changes to our products and services
- deliver products that you purchase from our store
- process your orders
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect personal information that we hold against unauthorised disclosure or unlawful processing. Personal information transmitted to the Platform is held on secure servers and encrypted. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We shall only release and allow access of your non-public personal information to those employees who are on a “need to know” basis in order to provide the products and services to you.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above. We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We will keep personal information for two (2) years after last contact with you.
We will only send you marketing information where you have provided your consent to receive it. You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal information for marketing purposes by emailing: [email protected]
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may give information about you to companies and organisations whose products we provide to you:
- To other companies and organisations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to carry out services for us.
- To anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.