Created to give you the best peace of mind, Kitchen711 provides warranty within Malaysia.
- General Provision
The warranty claim policy describes the normal business cooperation between a buyer and Kitchen711The buyer is obliged to get acquainted with Warranty Claim Policy and General Terms & Conditions of Sale before ordering any products from Kitchen711. By accepting products from Kitchen711, the buyer agrees with the Warranty Claim Policy outlined below. Should the products not be taken over by the buyer personally, the handover of products shall be understood as the moment the products are handed over to the carrier.
- Warranty Period
Kitchen711 provides twelve (12) months warranty on all the products sold unless otherwise specified. The warranty period begins when the buyer takes delivery of the products, i.e, the date of invoice and warranty ends on the same day twelve (12) months later unless otherwise specified.
- Terms of Warranty
- The warranty terms only cover manufacturing defect on product usage for end-user only not for reselling. If the product is found modified or used for commercial in any way, all terms on the warranty will be void.
- The warranty terms apply only to the products delivered and used in Malaysia.
- The warranty terms only cover the products we delivered, but not its installation.
- We recommend the buyer to check the condition of products right before accepting it from our delivery service provider (number of packages, damage of box) and to reject the taking over of the damaged products. If the buyer accepts the packaging showing obvious damage or incompleteness from the carrier and confirms its acceptance by signing the delivery note then it is not possible to additionally make a warranty claim.
- The buyer has to prove the validity of warranty by submitting the bill of sale, and if the products have been previously claimed under warranty, he must also submit that previous warranty claim.
- Warranty Claim Processing
We recommend buyer to inform us about claims of products by telephone or e-mail as soon as possible.
Buyer must send the package contains of the products being claimed (including all accessories), a detailed description of the defect, a copy of invoice for the products, and sufficient contact information for the buyer (return address, telephone number) to Kitchen711. Please refer RETURN POLICY.
Kitchen711 may take around thirty (30) working days from the date of receipt buyer’s warranty claim to process the warranty claim.