Qware® Sandwich Bottom Non-stick Frying Pan’s tri-ply construction incorporates High Corrosion Resistance 21CT Stainless Steel, Aluminium Core and Magnetic Stainless Steel.
- The first layer of the tri-ply structure is 21CT Stainless Steel Body where it is designed for better food safety, as it not only enhances its durability, ease of maintenance and cleaning, but also ensure your food does not react chemically with the cookware.
- An aluminium core ensure superior heat conductivity evenly throughout the entire pot and eliminate hotspots to optimize cooking performance.
- While magnetic stainless steel bottom is induction compatible and well-suited on all kind of cooktops.
- Faster and More Efficient Cooking
Aluminium core provides greater heat conductivity and even heat distribution to eliminate hot spots.
- Food Grade 21CT Stainless Steel Body
Food Grade body to prevent food react chemically with the cookware.
- High Versatility
Magnetic stainless steel bottom makes it suitable for any Stovetop and Induction Cooker.
- Powerful Non-Stick Effect
The non-stick coating on the cooking surface of the Qware® Sandwich Bottom Non-stick Frying Pan reduces the risk of food burning and sticking, and is easier to clean. Besides, it allows low consumption of oil.
- About Qware® Sandwich Bottom Non-stick Frying Pan’s Handle:
(i) Ergonomically Riveted Long Handle with Eyelet
Long and solid handle with dual rivets riveted to the body of the Qware® Sandwich Bottom Non-stick Frying Pan is not only assures a rigid connection between the handle and the body of the frying pan, also to provide extra durability and stay cool from the heats. Handle’s Eyelet allows frying pan to hang tough on the wall for convenience storage.
(ii) Equipped with Helper Handle
This Qware® Sandwich Bottom Non-stick Frying Pan is equipped with single side helper handle that is larger than standard, specially designed for easy lifting and allow frying pan to hang tough on the wall for convenience storage.
- Ideal for use on any type of stoves, including induction.
- This product is for cooking use only.
- Wash, rinse and dry this product before using it for the first time.
- Allow this product to cool down before washing and completely dry it before storing.
- Avoid the liquid or powder detergent containing bleach or acidic substance.
- Do not soak in highly acidic substance for a long period of time.
- Do not put into dishwasher, hand washing recommended.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food, you can put some water and mild detergent on this product & boil it to loosen stubborn stains.
- Keep out of reach of children.